Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. She has an ass to die for. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. 832-637-4332 ... more >