She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on throughout. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. 410-903-6843 ... more >