She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. She is very friendly and talkative. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. She was great, no clock watching and it wasn’t till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. 410-826-4997 ... more >