May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. 410-817-7994 ... more >