I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. Personality is really friendly and chatty. She always makes me feel like a king. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. Her pictures do not do justice to how gorgeous and sexy she is in person. I met her at the location and when I first arrived I was blown away by such a beautiful smile, bright eyes and shiny hair. A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. Who am I to argue. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. 410-784-4223 ... more >