What a refreshing experience. Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just relaxing with no worries. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! I had great experience with her. What a refreshing experience. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. 410-683-5685 ... more >