Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. Photos on this site are accurate. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. 410-650-8369 ... more >