She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. I suspect she may be a college student at one of the local schools. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. Fit, trim and in shape. Ample hips, fantastic rounded and taut butt, firm and toned legs and basically just so damn sexy. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. Given the pics I went and wasnít disappointed when she opened the door. Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. 410-452-3060 ... more >