Small chit chat about the weather and then asked how I like my massage. She has a great ass! I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. 410-424-6547 ... more >