I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. I would like to share some quick feedback on this massage therapist, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. 410-237-8409 ... more >