I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. Suffice it to say, my experience with her could only be described as the ultimate experience. She is a true massage experience, the whole nine yards. She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. 409-904-4754 ... more >