My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. 409-777-6165 ... more >