Her pictures are accurate. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. Some things that really stood out were her looks, she is cute as hell, gorgeous eyes, and a genuine smile plus her attentiveness to my nervousness, she sensed that I was either new or that it had been a while, so she welcomed any questions and reassured me that I didn't have to be shy plus her personality, she is truly easy to get along with, everything felt natural and that really put me at ease. I felt totally comfortable with her like I would be with a gf, and that's saying something because it takes me a while to warm up to most people. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. She was dressed tastefully and high class. 409-666-3825 ... more >