Now that I've got a taste for her, I'm sure my bank account will hate me. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. Nice body, and a very cute bum. She is a sexy looking massage therapist with a bit of a party girl vibe/style. 409-240-9541 ... more >