Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. Saw her the other day and was extremely impressed. I have never seen a massage therapist that was so, for lack of a better word, bubbly. I suspect she may be a college student at one of the local schools. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. 409-210-3051 ... more >