She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. She is hot, smoking even. Booking was just as painless as the last time. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. What a refreshing experience. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! 408-713-4659 ... more >