Who am I to argue. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. Very cool chick as well! Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. 407-972-8237 ... more >