Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. The demand for her must be through the roof. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. Iíd rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. Being with her was definitely as close to the best experience as one could get...she talks the talk, and walks the walk...she is just amazing...and honestly how she prepared herself for our time together was impeccable...her entire body...soft and fragrant...like flowers and candy...wow... Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. 407-907-1984 ... more >