That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. Considering how exceptionally attractive she is, she is very down to earth and friendly. I know ladies who are half as attractive as her and act like a spoiled prima-donna. She was far from being aloof with me but this sort of thing can be a ymmv thing. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. Personality is really friendly and chatty. She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. She was dressed tastefully and high class. She is a very pretty. I imagined a certain outfit and she answered the door in something similar - very nice. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. 407-860-5830 ... more >