After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. This was my first time with her and not my last. I don’t rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one – nothing but OMG went through my head. I like to earn my good reviews. 407-777-4350 ... more >