What a refreshing experience. Unlike my other reviews, I'm going to keep this review really short; since she's well reviewed. Hereís the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. Hot body, service was good. She is pretty as a picture with a gorgeous smile. She also is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies you will ever meet. No offense to the other ladies Iíve seen, but we seem to have a special something going on. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. 407-715-9981 ... more >