Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. When we retreated she performed some more poses for me until I could not resist anymore. It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. 407-542-9977 ... more >