She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. Gentlemen, she is amazing and the session was beyond anything I anticipated and/or hoped for. I am providing a more detailed review for those who are interested in knowing how the session unfolded and what you may expect if you visit her. Additionally, in writing, I get to relive what was the very best experience I have had with a massage therapist. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. 407-203-9076 ... more >