You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. This seems like a girl who just loves what she does. We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. 406-430-0407 ... more >