Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! She is great to talk to. A bonus was that she was wearing the same outfit as in the pics. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. 405-913-0801 ... more >