The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. I love both giving and receiving and wasnít disappointed in either area. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. 405-477-4388 ... more >