After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. Her reputation based on a few reviews here is accurate. She is definitely one of the next rising stars! Girl has some nice GND looks to go with a fit and trim body. Not quite a spinner, but healthy and well proportioned (her pics are genuine). Cute and bubbly, she was very friendly and welcoming. Top marks for personality and attitude, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Making a connection with her was smooth and natural. The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! All in all, highly recommended. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. She is nice looking - really reminds you of that babysitter you dreamed of. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. 405-466-5949 ... more >