Given the pics I went and wasnít disappointed when she opened the door. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. 404-791-8761 ... more >