She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. Truly outstanding and memorable. I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. 404-678-3635 ... more >