Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. She is out-going and talkative. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. Her reputation based on a few reviews here is accurate. She is definitely one of the next rising stars! Girl has some nice GND looks to go with a fit and trim body. Not quite a spinner, but healthy and well proportioned (her pics are genuine). Cute and bubbly, she was very friendly and welcoming. Top marks for personality and attitude, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Making a connection with her was smooth and natural. Fit, trim and in shape. Ample hips, fantastic rounded and taut butt, firm and toned legs and basically just so damn sexy. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. 404-603-0961 ... more >