May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. She was dressed tastefully and high class. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. 404-207-6912 ... more >