The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. She was dressed tastefully and high class. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. Great conversation, genuine concern that I enjoy the session, and perfect technique. If every massage therapist I met were like this I'd have gone broke a long time ago. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. 401-594-8081 ... more >