After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. First I thought she was Latina. Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. 401-405-4721 ... more >