Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. 401-379-8939 ... more >