I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. I suspect she may be a college student at one of the local schools. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). She is out-going and talkative. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. Well sign me up for her fan club! She is out-going and talkative. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. 401-329-3023 ... more >