We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. Her pictures are accurate. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. She has a great ass! The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. Needless to say I had a great time and will definitely repeat with her in the near future. Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! 385-255-8459 ... more >