The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. I freshened up and chilled chatting with her, I was quite tired and satisfied. Conversation was good and didn't seem forced. I felt very comfortable chatting with this hottie. Shes hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. I took the hour and was glad that I did. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. 385-254-7534 ... more >