As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. I'm glad I met this little temptress. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. 385-250-2558 ... more >