Facilities were amazing. She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). All in all, highly recommended. She has an ass to die for. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. Unlike my other reviews, I'm going to keep this review really short; since she's well reviewed. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. 382-049-1245 ... more >