I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. 380-867-9309 ... more >