Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. Her reputation based on a few reviews here is accurate. She is definitely one of the next rising stars! Girl has some nice GND looks to go with a fit and trim body. Not quite a spinner, but healthy and well proportioned (her pics are genuine). Cute and bubbly, she was very friendly and welcoming. Top marks for personality and attitude, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Making a connection with her was smooth and natural. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. Personality is really friendly and chatty. 380-867-8917 ... more >