You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. I will definitely see her again in the future, maybe next week. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. She gave me the room number by texting me. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. 379-046-0391 ... more >