If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. I have been curious about this lady for a very long time! Though many girls tempted me, I resisted until I saw her pics. Somehow, the pics told me 'new, innocent' girl. If you picture a pretty Wall-Street admin assistant, dressed in nice one piece dress, heels, you get the picture. Personality is really friendly and chatty. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. Massage was great. Very thorough and professional. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. 371-556-1451 ... more >