Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. I think overall this session was by far the best of my short experience. She absolutely rocked my world on this night and I know it helps that I just dig her. She's a terrific girl and if you be nice and treat her well look out because the reward will leave you breathless (YMMV of course). I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. 361-260-5187 ... more >