After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. I will definitely repeat. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. 773-831-8881 ... more >