I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. I would love to keep her as my personal massage therapist but since that won't be happening any time soon I should share my experience and keep my karma good as I seem to have broke my string of bad luck in this and I'd like to continue my run, lol. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! I think overall this session was by far the best of my short experience. She absolutely rocked my world on this night and I know it helps that I just dig her. She's a terrific girl and if you be nice and treat her well look out because the reward will leave you breathless (YMMV of course). She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. I'm glad I met this little temptress. 773-831-7502 ... more >