Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. 773-797-2391 ... more >