Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. I don't even know how else I can put but this but woman has the best technique compared to the massage therapists that I met in the past, I could have just spend the whole time admiring her, this woman knows how to take care of herself and it shows... her personality is really good and she follows directions with no complaints. She looks truly DDG and knows how to make you feel like a king, she's a keeper. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. 773-683-7944 ... more >