We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! I took the hour and was glad that I did. I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. From behind is quite the sight as she has a very cute bum. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. Seems to enjoy her work, which is always a plus. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! 773-657-6374 ... more >