After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. It's the different atmosphere which made me feel comfortable and relaxed. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. 773-649-6066 ... more >